WELCOME TO VIEWS FROM THE CASTLE.
My views of my life,photographs,ramblings and nostalgia for what has past and my hopes for tomorrow.Plus anything I think might interest others.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

ON THE WING

The weather  here is still damp and the skies are grey,though it is very mild,I have not taken any good photographs to share with you.
I was sorting through my file of bird photographs and decided to post some of them today.You may have seen some of them before as they were taken last summer,but I love taking bird shots and I like these.







 I hope we get some brighter days soon so that I get back into my routine of shooting everything I see on my walks.
Have a good week everyone.
Carolyn.

2 comments:

  1. These are exceptional photos, Carolyn! I don't remember seeing these. I love that these are all in flight, too. Great captures! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog photo. The moss ( I am guessing that is what it is called)on the trees with vines grown on them. I enjoy seeing scenery like this one you have pictured? I want to see more.
    The bird in flight with reflections of blue and brown in the water is unique, I don't recall seeing this one before. Will be back to see more.
    Have a good evening ,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and do read them all.