WELCOME TO VIEWS FROM THE CASTLE.
My views of my life,photographs,ramblings and nostalgia for what has past and my hopes for tomorrow.Plus anything I think might interest others.

Friday, March 22, 2013

A BLOGGERS REQUEST

I have been asked to leave this blog up and running as at least one blogger is still reading it.
This is, with hindsight a good idea because I still visit the Castle,so I could still post any interesting  information in the future,this way I could keep my two life styles separated between the two blogs.
Thanks Clariz for the suggestion .
So this blog will not be deleted after all,though the posts will not go up as often.
Thanks for the interest and thank you to all those who are following the new blog.
Have a good weekend,
Carolyn.

2 comments:

  1. I think you'll be surprised at the number of readers who still come here. I'm certainly grateful that you will keep this blog in place. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy to hear from you and leaving a sweet compliment on my blog post. Glad to hear that you will continue to blog. I look forward to reading your posts . Happy Weekend - Betsy

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and do read them all.