
I have flu !!!
I went to the chemist to get loads of various medication,something for a sore throat,head ache,aching body,feeling hot then cold,if you have had flu you know what I mean.I was asked by the the assistant if I had swine flu.How do you know if you have swine flu or ordinary flu ? I had my annual flu jab which has probably lessened my symptoms but without a swab being taken I don't know the difference.With all the hype about swine flu,with hind sight I should not have gone out in public but I only went to the chemist and no one else was in there and I did not cough or sneeze while I was on the premises,then back to the car and home to bed.
This was a couple of days ago,I am glad to say I am much better now,bit of a tight chest,cough and a stuffy head but I do not feel ill now.
Swine flu is not mentioned on the news any more,it is not headlines in the news papers,is the panic over,has it died,gone away,did I or did I not have it,I suppose I will never know.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I look forward to your comments and do read them all.