Sunday was a beautiful day,the sun shone and there was not a cloud in the sky,so we took our selves of to the coast for the day.
We are only half an hours drive to the coast,when we got there we had the place to our self,for such a nice day after such a long dull wet winter,I thought there would be loads of people out for a walk along the beach,in fact there were very few birds to be seen either,any way here are the ones I did manage to take.
The frogs are back on the lake,I hope to get some photos of them today,so they will be my next post.
Have a good week everyone.
Carolyn.
Glad you had a lovely time at the coast. Great photos.
ReplyDeleteSuch a relaxing day it must have been. Enjoyed your pictures.
ReplyDeleteBetsy
How wonderful to live near the coast. Lovely photos, all of them. Thanks for the trip to the seaside Carolyn. I've enjoyed my virtual walk near the water seeing all those pretty birds :) Have a great week!
ReplyDelete