I was up and out on a walk at 7.30 this morning,to photograph the deer,but they must have moved on because I did not see any at all.What I did see was this view of the illuminated mountain as the sun came up,it was also very frosty and these shots turned out quite well ,so I am not ashamed to post them.unlike the pics in my last post.!!!!
I also found the first gorse bush to come into bloom,sure sign that spring is not far away.
Yellow flowers at this time of year when every thing else is drab cheers me up.
Ooh, I am so glad to see the photo of the gorse bush, I hope you are right about Spring being on the way.
ReplyDeleteGrand shots they are too. It is grand to see a bit of sun.
ReplyDeleteAmazing that you can see this on your morning walk! Beautiful vista and terrific photos. I can imagine that the yellow blooms really popped out at you at this time of year! We are weeks and weeks away from blooms of any sort.
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed your morning walk with you! Just one question: does this count as exercise for ME???......I didn't think so, but had to ask! ;)
What a hopeful photo of those yellow flowers. Your views on your walk are just lovely.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful photos, Carolyn! I don't think we have the gorse bush here, it has a really cheerful little flower and I hope that spring is on the way for you. We are having a huge snow right now. We've just measured 5 1/2 inches and it's supposed to snow through the night. Ugh! I'm ready for spring, too. I'd love to see some pretty yellow flowers. Thanks for showing yours!
ReplyDeleteBack up to standard well done! For all your fans out there,
ReplyDelete'we are still talking' I'm not that hard on her!!!
Remember mum it was only this time last year that you got your first real camera.
Since then you have come on leaps and bounds, can't wait to see the rugby shots up on your blog!
Such beautiful pictures, you shoul dbe proud of them, I am so glad you shared them with us x
ReplyDeleteHow lovely. The bright spot of flowers to greet you. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBetsy
Thank you all for your comments.
ReplyDeleteThe weather continues to improve,I really think we are over the worst now,even the days are getting longer which makes me feel so much better.
Have good week everyone.
Carolyn