Happy New Year to all my followers,I wish you peace , good health and may your wishes be fulfilled.
I have been away from my desk for longer than I had planed as the visitors are still in residence also I caught a nasty cold and to top it all my computer was violated with a virus.
I received an email on Christmas Day,but did not find it until the 29th as I had not been near the computer,it was from a trusted source,or so I thought,so I opened it.The email stated that I should not delete it as it would activate on the 30th if I did,what did I do?? I deleted it,silly me,not believing the printed warning.!! It sent my beloved computer nuts,the email would not work,I lost all my contacts and stored mail,it would not connect to my server and everything was scrolling out of control.
I had to have the computer dealt with by an expert,but that was difficult being the holiday weekend,but thankfully it is now purged of the contagion,cleaned and sanitized and working well.
My lesson for the New Year is to be more wary before opening my mail,change my pass word more often and change my email address.
The weather has been dismal,dark,damp,misty,not good for photography,so no photos to accompany this post,but as soon as I can get some inspiration and the energy to go out again,I will be photo blogging .
Looking forward to catching up with your blogs,will be posting again soon,bye for now .
Carolyn.
Hello there - so sorry to hear you have been having computer problems, but very please to see you posting again. Happy New Year x
ReplyDeleteSorry about your computer trouble. Strange thing, as the email was from "a trusted source".
ReplyDeleteAnyway, now that this behind you, enjoy the beginning of the New Year and look forward to happy events in your life!
Good to have you back Matron, missed your posts. Sorry to hear about your computer problem.
ReplyDeleteGreat header photo! Amazing and clear; love it. Glad you're back...looking forward to more wonderful photos.
ReplyDeleteHi Carolyn! So glad to see you back posting. Sorry for the computer woes. I know how trying they can be as I had some of that myself last year. Not fun. Love your new header! Will look forward to more of your posts and seeing your beautiful country. Happy New Year! ~Cheryl
ReplyDeleteIt is the most frustrating feeling when this happens. If we could only get our hands on those rotters.
ReplyDeleteGood that you are back. Happy New Year.
Happy New Year! Your lovely header just says "freedom" to me--must be all that wonderful open space.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you had a cold. Computer virus are sometimes even more troubling.... Happy New Year to you! May be it filled with warmth, sunshine and roses!
ReplyDelete