Sorry I have been absent for a while but family life and events have kept me from having much time to do my blog.
I will try to catch up with you all soon,in the meantime I have a few photographs to share.
A swan coming in to land.
Approaching runway.
waiting for clearance to land.
Abort landing,incoming jet on same flightpath.!!!! These were taken near to Cork Airport.
This little bird is a long tailed tit,he did not want his photo taken,I disturbed his nap.
To finish,this next shot is a frosty sunset taken on Sunday evening.
I will be back as soon as things get back to normal here,take care everyone.
Carolyn.
Love that sunset Carolyn.
ReplyDeleteHi Carolyn, good to see you posting! Love your photos...the sunset is absolutely gorgeous. I just love sunsets, the colors are breathtaking. Hope all is well in your part of the world, it is very snowy and cold here. We're all ready for spring now, but it seems like a long way off some days. Take care.
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos as always...love the swan! You were right...we must have been out on the same night to catch such similar scenes. The distance between my house and your castle must not be that great after all!
ReplyDeleteStunning captures, all of them!
ReplyDeleteHowever, the landing of the swan and the frosty sunset are my favorites.
Have a wonderful weekend!
I love sunsets. The one you captured is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteBetsy