WELCOME TO VIEWS FROM THE CASTLE.
My views of my life,photographs,ramblings and nostalgia for what has past and my hopes for tomorrow.Plus anything I think might interest others.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY



May the luck of the Irish be with you all today,where ever  you are.
Have a great day,love from Ireland.
Carolyn

6 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn, Happy Saint Patrick's Day to you, too. I really enjoyed the photos of your beautiful country, thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great video, and happy St Patricks day to you! Apparently the entire US becomes Irish for the day, as the radio ads and even our local paper has had Irish themed articles and programming all week! I hope that luck you wished me takes me to that elusive pot of gold at the end of the rainbow,

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Happy St. Patricks Day to you also Carolyn, my Irish DNA is tingling as I watched your video !
    Surely, to live in the Emerald Isle you are blessed.
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St Patrick's day to you. All the very best for the year to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all so lovely and green. I've been reading an historical novel set in the Burren, called My Lady Judge by Cora Harrison. I spent some time looking at photos of that area online--very unique kind of place.

    Happy belated St. Patrick's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. video with great images of your beautiful country !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and do read them all.