WELCOME TO VIEWS FROM THE CASTLE.
My views of my life,photographs,ramblings and nostalgia for what has past and my hopes for tomorrow.Plus anything I think might interest others.
My views of my life,photographs,ramblings and nostalgia for what has past and my hopes for tomorrow.Plus anything I think might interest others.
Monday, May 10, 2010
CORK ON A COLD BUT SUNNY DAY
I wanted to post a video showing the vibrant Cork City,this video was the best one I could find on youtube.The proper
videos were copy rights so could not down load them.
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I went to Cork with my daughter and granddaughter on Saturday,a big event for me as I do not go very often,too much traffic and parking is a nightmare,for me any way.Vicky drove and found parking no problem at all.It was a beautiful day but the breeze was cold and I wore a warm coat,the photo below shows people in their summer clothes,I can't believe they were
not perished,must be just us oldies that feel the cold.!!
The second photo was taken down one of the many side streets.You can find all the interesting little shops in these allys
but this sign made me smile,it also is a worrying sign of the times,cannabis today,heroin tomorrow.??
After spending several hours here ,all I bought was a leather belt and a load of curry spices from the market.
Am I the only person who never sees anything I want to buy when I have a wallet full of money to spend.?
You can bet anything you like that if I had no money,I would have seen loads of things that I wanted .!!!!
Still,it was a lovely day out and we had a nice lunch at an Italian restaurant,alfresco,as the sun was shinning and they had glass wind shields around the tables.
My post editor is playing up again,sorry about the text layout,hate it when it does this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I look forward to your comments and do read them all.