WELCOME TO VIEWS FROM THE CASTLE.
My views of my life,photographs,ramblings and nostalgia for what has past and my hopes for tomorrow.Plus anything I think might interest others.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I am back on line

I am pleased to say I have my broadband back and will be catching up with you all soon.
There was nothing wrong with my signal after all,it was being hi jacked by someone else.!!!  I now have a new security code that will thwart the culprit,so hopefully there will be no more problems.

I would like to introduce you to the new addition to the family.Meet BOB,a ten week old Irish terrier.This photo was taken today when I went to chose him,he will be coming home with me at the weekend.
My son has a dog of the same breed and he is such a bundle of fun that I wanted one,exactly the same.

 The next picture is Archie,my sons dog at 4 months old,Bob will develop the same shaggy coat.

Charlie will be delighted to have a companion,he has been very lonely since Oscar the Irish wolfhound passed away,though I hope he will tolerate the antics of a playful puppy.!!

Bye for now.
Carolyn.

5 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are returning and have thwarted the thief - I must get back to blogging too, just have not had the time lately.

    Lovely puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pups! Archie is a brave little pooch to ride on the front of the kayak....he looks like he has spied something interesting and wants to jump in! A new puppy is almost as much work as a new baby...you must be taking your vitamins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are sorted........looks like double trouble you will have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all need the antics of a playful puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carolyn, I can't believe I almost missed this post! Cute little puppy. It will be fun to see photos of him as he is growing up. And hearing about what he's gotten into! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and do read them all.