WELCOME TO VIEWS FROM THE CASTLE.
My views of my life,photographs,ramblings and nostalgia for what has past and my hopes for tomorrow.Plus anything I think might interest others.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

VIEWS FROM THE CASTLE & THE FARM

The weather of late has been dull and cold,but we did have an hour of sunshine at the weekend,so with camera  in hand I managed to get these photos.The chickens belong to my daughter,on the farm,the others are a view of the heather and gorse on the lower slopes of the mountain and Charlie on his walk.

Today it is pouring with rain and blowing a gale,so no hope of going for a walk in this.!! I hope it gets better tomorrow, I miss not getting out and about,so does Charlie.!!!






 The clouds rolling in over the mountain,the purple on the mountain is heather.

The photos will enlarge if you click on them.
Have a good week.
Carolyn.

5 comments:

  1. That's a lovely post, I enjoyed the photos of the chickens and especially enjoyed the one of sweet little dog and the country lane. Is that Charlie? Lovely scenery with all the heather on the hillsides. A great way to start my day, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love heather but the chickens in the second shot is a grand image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie looks like he wants someone to hurry up just a little! Was unable to view your video. The message says it's private.

    The clouds coming in over the mountain is a great shot. Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have lots of chickens !
    What a gorgeous view of Charlie and the country lane, and the purple heather is just so breathtakingly heavenly...
    Wonderful shots...
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comments.
    The mountain always looks it's best this time of year,purple and pink with the heather.
    Sorry you could not view the video clip,I am new to this youtube thing,I am deleting it,but will post it again when I have sorted out the settings.

    Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and do read them all.