WELCOME TO VIEWS FROM THE CASTLE.
My views of my life,photographs,ramblings and nostalgia for what has past and my hopes for tomorrow.Plus anything I think might interest others.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

INTERNET CONNECTION ALMOST NON EXSISTENT

Sorry I have not posted for a while,or commented on your blogs.
My broadband signal is almost non exsistent ,though working at this moment,it will go down again in a few minuets.This has been going on all month and our provider is doing nothing about it,so frustrating.!!
I will be back as soon as the problem is solved,in the meantime,I hope you are all well.
Carolyn.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck. If you are copper wired then it does degrade. Hope you get it sorted as a bad connection is almost worse than no connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carolyn, for letting us know you're okay. Sorry to hear your connection is bad. I know how frustrating these things are. Hope the problem is resolved quickly for you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are up and running soon. I miss your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you can receive this comment. We miss you out here and look forward to more posts when you can manage them.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and do read them all.