WELCOME TO VIEWS FROM THE CASTLE.
My views of my life,photographs,ramblings and nostalgia for what has past and my hopes for tomorrow.Plus anything I think might interest others.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

KING AND QUEEN OF THE CASTLE

My youngest son is an artist,he has had some exhibitions and even in these hard financial times,manages to sell his pictures.He was asked to do a painting of my husband with the castle as a back drop,by Pams Grandsons,the photo  is what he produced.The second photo is of Pam,trying to hide from the camera after we had just hung the picture at the top of the stairs.It is a very big painting with a large frame,I had to reduce the photo by cropping it to fit the photo on to the blog.
The picture is best viewed from a distance as it is painted in the impressionist style.


The picture really needs a big wall to look it's best but we have no space for it,but it will be seen by everyone as they come up the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and do read them all.