WELCOME TO VIEWS FROM THE CASTLE.
My views of my life,photographs,ramblings and nostalgia for what has past and my hopes for tomorrow.Plus anything I think might interest others.

Friday, March 5, 2010

RETURN OF THE FROGS

The long awaited thaw is now upon us though still frosty in the mornings at least the sun has some warmth to it by mid day.With it has brought long awaited return of the frogs.Their numbers are low compared to last year but at least the survivors have made it back.


The first one I found,popping up to say hello.



Then some more,to see what was going on.




Then it was party time plus a bit of sun bathing.



Then it was time to get down to business

Last year we had hundreds of frogs,this year I only managed to count about sixty,just hope the tadpoles survive to continue the cycle for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and do read them all.