WELCOME TO VIEWS FROM THE CASTLE.
My views of my life,photographs,ramblings and nostalgia for what has past and my hopes for tomorrow.Plus anything I think might interest others.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

GOODBYE EDDIE.

At 8.30 this morning the falconer from the bird of prey sanctuary in the Burren came to collect Eddie.
John is very up set,he would have liked to have kept the owl and it was a tearful goodbye,but Eddie is going to a far better place where he will be with other owls,he will be much happier.

This is the last picture,just before he was put into the transport box,he looks sad and worried,I should have taken a picture of John,who looked much worse!!

On a more cheerful note,the next picture is Annie the mule enjoying a roll in the sunshine.


These next ones are of a friends donkeys,mother and daughter.




All for now,will have to take John out somewhere to cheer him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and do read them all.