WELCOME TO VIEWS FROM THE CASTLE.
My views of my life,photographs,ramblings and nostalgia for what has past and my hopes for tomorrow.Plus anything I think might interest others.
My views of my life,photographs,ramblings and nostalgia for what has past and my hopes for tomorrow.Plus anything I think might interest others.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
OOH MATRON
When I first started my blog I knew nothing about computers or blogging,my daughter showed me how to get started and explained that I needed a sign in name.I chose "Matron" because it reflected an older woman and my past career,honestly,nothing more innocent than that.!!!
A few days ago I received an email from windows live,telling me someone had made me their friend on a chat site and wanted me to contact her.Thinking it might be someone I knew,I opened the email and went to her site.OMG !!! It was a porn site.!!
How on earth did she find my details???
I blocked her from contacting me again and reported it as spam,but what worries me ,is if my name is on her list of contacts.
John suggested that if she had seen the name "matron" on my blog,it might have given the wrong impression ( only a man would think of that !! )a sex mad matriarch ? instead of a rather boring old fashioned pensioner.!!
Has anyone else had problems like this ??,I do not know how to stop it happening again,unless I change my name and email address.All advice will be most welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I look forward to your comments and do read them all.