WELCOME TO VIEWS FROM THE CASTLE.
My views of my life,photographs,ramblings and nostalgia for what has past and my hopes for tomorrow.Plus anything I think might interest others.

Monday, August 16, 2010

OLIVER KAYAKING.

A few weeks ago I went with my son and grandson to a lake in the mountain to watch Oliver practicing his kayaking.I am not a water sports fan but it was great watching my G son practicing an eskimo roll,though I was worried that he might not come up again.!His dog Archie came as well and loved going on the kayak,as you will see in the photo.

 THE LAKE



STARTING THE MANOEUVRE

GOING....

 GONE....

 COMING UP.....

ALMOST THERE....

MADE IT.!!! DAD WATCHING,JUST IN CASE.!!

ARCHIE,THE SEA DOG.


OLIVER EARNING HIS POCKET MONEY,HELPING TO CLEAR A DRAINAGE SYSTEM AT THE CASTLE.


Some of you will remember this picture of Oliver and Granddad from a previous post.I can not believe how fast he has grown and changed since this picture was taken.

Not a lot happening at the moment to make an interesting blog post, so forgive me for indulging in this post dedicated to my Grandson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and do read them all.